WILLIAM A. MILLER's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an urgent need for a partner to venture in a 100% fully funded investment wit…"

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 18 to WE HAVE 100% ACCESS TO INVESTORS WHO ARE READY TO PROVIDE FUNDS FOR YOUR PROJECT.

3 Oct 18
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

"I have an urgent need for a partner to venture in a 100% fully funded investment wit…"

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 18 to Loan Funding

5 Oct 25
Reply by Grace Darbandi

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 5 to JV Partner Funding for Senior Living, Hotel and Multifamily Apartment Developments, Acquisitions and Recapitalization

2 Oct 5

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 5 to Need fix and flip funding in Florida

25 yesterday
Reply by John A Hanson

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 5 to Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

9 Nov 7
Reply by William Matos

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 5 to Obtain A Fast Fix And Flip Line Of Credit Up To $1M

2 Oct 5
Reply by Sharon Askew Whitten

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Oct 5 to Primary Residence Flip

9 Nov 7
Reply by William Matos

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Aug 18 to private lender

3 Aug 18

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Aug 18 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18

WILLIAM A. MILLER replied Aug 18 to Need fix and flip funding in Florida

25 yesterday
Reply by John A Hanson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service