Pamela Paulson's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello There, I can help you with each and every loan as I have lenders that speciali…"

Pamela Paulson replied Mar 9, 2013 to We need a Business loans & lines of credit for Rehab Properties

25 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Hello There,   Hope that YOU have had an exciting week !  I have something that has…"

Pamela Paulson replied Mar 9, 2013 to If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

260 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Hello There,   Hope that YOU have had an exciting week !  I have something that has…"

Pamela Paulson replied Mar 9, 2013 to Real Financial Problems......Real Financial Solutions

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

"What I need to have in order to secure the funding that you are requesting ,  I need…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 26, 2013 to Looking for funds for business project and research.

3 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by elmer bashara

"What I need to have in order to secure the funding that you are requesting ,  I need…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 26, 2013 to Unique Opportunity! Short Term Funding for 2 Residential Deals with $152k in Equity

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 26, 2013 to need funding

22 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"What I need to have in order to secure the funding that you are requesting from Ron…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 26, 2013 to Seeking $5M construction funding, debt or JV

16 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"What I need to have in order to secure the funding that you are requesting from Ron…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 26, 2013 to fast small funding amount needed good collateral

12 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Hello Jese,   I have so many Projects seeking Funding that we should talk about ...…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 17, 2013 to

just now

"Hello Tiffany,   I have many Oil and Gas Projects which are seeking funding !  Big t…"

Pamela Paulson replied Jan 17, 2013 to Private Capital Is Available For Viable O&G Projects

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service