Darnell Wilson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, We are capable to finance your project at a very low interest rate contact me…"

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 18, 2015 to 2 bulk SFR portfolios in TX (Dallas and Houston) i need of EMD of $375k to open escrow today by 4 pm PST

7 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

"Hello, We are capable to finance your project at a very low interest rate contact me…"

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 18, 2015 to NEED FUNDING FAST!!!

16 Feb 18, 2015

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 18, 2015 to Looking for Private or Hard Money Lender

13 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Art Jackson

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 18, 2015 to Ernest Money Deposit Needed($50,000) for a Profitable Business and Property.

9 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 18, 2015 to Seeking Private Lender for personal loan- with no-collateral with funding available now! HAVE GREAT CREDIT!

5 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Darnell Wilson

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 17, 2015 to Development of Karlson Brand Hotel in North Dakota

22 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Holcomb

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 17, 2015 to Need Funding for Owner Occupied Purchase

15 Feb 18, 2015

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 17, 2015 to We are looking for a CRE Acquisition loan of up to $50M for funding the acquisition of a diversified real estate portfolio

7 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Management

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 17, 2015 to Looking for a Private Lender/Personal Loan

10 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

Darnell Wilson replied Feb 17, 2015 to looking for SF After Rehab value loan with Bad Credit

21 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service