Kevin Rizzo's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Admin, I have had dealings with others that offer lending that insist on upfront fee…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 10, 2015 to

just now

"INVESTORS TAKE NOTICE: WHAT THIS PERSON IS OFFERING IS A SCAM! HE IS UNABLE TO PROVI…"

just now

"Mr. Farrell, I have tried communicating with you in the past ans would like to recon…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 10, 2015 to Quick funding with competitive interest rate!

3 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Kevin Rizzo

"good afternoon, I just sent an e-mail to the address provided below requesting more…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 10, 2015 to Investment Rehab Funding - 100% Financing & Free Prequalification for Investors

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

"hello Mr. Richway, I would be interested in reconnecting with you regarding your fun…"

just now

"Good Afternoon Mr.Vigoda, I would be interested in more information about your 100%…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 5, 2015 to

just now

"Good Morning, I just sent you an e-mail to the address supplied above. I look forwar…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 4, 2015 to 95% Worldwide Funding or JV partnerships available, NO Upfront Fees, brokers protected

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Kevin Rizzo

"Mr. Robinson, I just had the opportunity to visit your website and fill out one of t…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 4, 2015 to Looking for lenders

220 May 10, 2023
Reply by David Chen

"Donald, I just tried to send you an e-mail using the address supplied above which di…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 4, 2015 to Looking for lenders

220 May 10, 2023
Reply by David Chen

"Mr. Lovence, I would be interested in speaking with you in regards to my loan reque…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Jan 1, 2015 to Funding or JV request

15 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service