OCF Private Lending's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"http://OCFPrivateLending.com Thank you for your reply Jeffrey; I actually 2 of the v…"

OCF Private Lending replied Apr 2, 2013 to Need 70% LTV $1.5 Million Short Term Loan Backed by Insurance Policy For 750 FICO Score Borrowers

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Thanks for your reply Greg, Yes, you're right but it doesn't hurt to try, right? Yes…"

OCF Private Lending replied Mar 2, 2013 to Anyone Lends on Art Work and / or Personal Assets? $50K Required

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

"Thanks for your reply Michael. I'll contact you directly. We also have a Large Asset…"

OCF Private Lending replied Mar 2, 2013 to Anyone Lends on Art Work and / or Personal Assets? $50K Required

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

"Forest, Please excuse the delayed reply. You're too kind. thaks for the referrral. I…"

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

"Dear Phillip, Many thanks for your reply. I've reviewed your attachent and yes, this…"

OCF Private Lending replied Mar 1, 2013 to Large Asset Backed Loan Request - Backed by Appraised and Certified Rubies Package

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

"Thank you for messae Jim, Please excuse the delayed reply ... Please tell me more ab…"

OCF Private Lending replied Feb 28, 2013 to Large Funding Opportunity for National or Foreign Funding Source!

7 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Michael R Diaz

"Thank you for your reply and interest Chuck ... The project's got more than 10% alre…"

OCF Private Lending replied Feb 28, 2013 to Large Funding Opportunity for National or Foreign Funding Source!

7 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Michael R Diaz

"Dear Joshua, Please excuse the delayed reply. Please contact me at your earliest pos…"

OCF Private Lending replied Feb 28, 2013 to Need asset based funding source for precious stones and art work worth over $200Million

3 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

"Gordon, I am NOT missrepresenting any of the facts and regretfully I've to repeat ..…"

OCF Private Lending replied Oct 20, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"Dear Kevin, Thank you for your interest in our services. FYI - We fund just about an…"

OCF Private Lending replied Oct 20, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service