Grischa Denmark's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kyle,  I have the below two programs that might be of help to you, please feel fr…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Seeking rehab funding

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"We have the below program if this will help, we also have blanket loans available in…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Hard money lender or Equity partner needed

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Hi Carlos,  I have the below program available if this will help. Light Doc Resident…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Looking for Funding.Private money.

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"HI William,  We have the below program if it will help you with your purchases. Ligh…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to We buy short sales anywhere in the U.S.-Do you know someone ready to sell?

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"HI Tim,  We have the below program please fee free to contact me if this will work f…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Private Money Loans Needed for Rehab/Flip Properties in Florida

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Hi John,  Please feel free to contact me and I will help you get qualified."

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Looking for funding to purchase a Mobile Home Park or Apartment Building in Florida

12 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"Hi Jackie,  Startups are tough, especially a non-franchised restaurant but if the bo…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to Client Seeking Investors for Waterfront Seafood Restaurant Project

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Hi Jacques,  I have the below program for investment properties, please feel free to…"

Grischa Denmark replied Sep 3, 2013 to seeking loan for REI

112 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

"Hi John,  I am located i Vegas. Duplexes and four plexes are not considered commeric…"

Grischa Denmark replied Jan 27, 2013 to Need a Commercial Mortgage Lender in Las Vegas?

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Rene Beverly

"What State?"

Grischa Denmark replied Jan 15, 2013 to Rehab Lender to 65%ARV Needed

8 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service