Request Funding (5,350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subprime Lending - Is it gone?

During the recent real estate boom, there was a significant presence of subprime lending available to homebuyers in the 8-10% interest rang…

Started by Jack Martin

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE A BANK OR SOME OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND BECAUSE LICENESING OR OTHER FINANCIAL RESTRICTIONS ARER UNABLE TO FINANCE YOUR CLIENTS PROJECTS.I CAN HELP YOU

If because of licensing, or other restrictions ion your financial institution, you are unable to fund,finance, or underwrite any of your cl…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Oct 19, 2013

In a need of funding for student dormitory portfolio

Turkey is a country which has 4.5 million university students in a need of around 500.000 additional beds to provide accomidation. ELESA R…

Started by Elesa RE Development

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Marie

Have an immediate need for "Bridge Funding" to help our Lease/Option Clients purchase a Home

We have around 30 clients right now that all have the same criteria in commonThey all have good paying jobs with tenureThey all have a "cre…

Started by John C. Rogers

9 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by John C. Rogers

SEEKING FUNDING/ BUSINESS LOAN FOR ENTERTAINMENT RESORT - SOUTH AFRICA

I AM IN NEED OF FUNDING/ BUSINESS LOAN FOR AN ENTERTAINMENT RESORT IN SOUTH AFRICA......THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR…

Started by ebrahiem davids

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Pete Conway

NEEDED VIABLE BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE PROJECTS IN ALL 50 STATES AND WORLDWIDE

Viable business and real estate projects both in the U.S.A and funding requests worldwide. I will need the following information needed. 1.…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Oct 18, 2013

We are in the process of finding viable patjects way above $500M I need more funding sources.

I need to expand my portfolio of funding sources to service my very much expanding client base. We are processing real estate and business…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Oct 18, 2013

Private Equity Lenders

It is important to obtain a good Private Equity Investor for the direct sellers properties I have been entrusted with.  These are great in…

Started by Joan West

0 Oct 17, 2013

Your one stop for all your Commercial Real Estate Funding Needs!

Our lenders fund loans in all 50 states: • Loans up to 65% LTV maybe more depending on Loan • Close in as little as 2 Weeks • No Upfront Fe…

Started by Jacinth DeLuz lll

0 Oct 16, 2013

Commercial Loan Bridge Financing available for STABILIZED Commercial Properties

For Investors only no broker chains allowed. Investors if you have a stabilized Multi Unit Apartment building  and are in need of bridge f…

Started by Dee Duncan

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service