Request Funding (5,369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hello. looking for companies providing loans

hello. looking for companies providing loans of all kinds all over the world have a large number of customers for loans individuals and com…

Started by Edward Sikora

5 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Jacinth DeLuz lll

PPP platforms ????????

Can anyone tell me with proof that PPP work thanks

Started by John Murray

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Laurence Olivier

Private Money Investors Wanted

Private money investors needed for 100% financing to expand portfolio of income producing properties. Send us your lending requirements and…

Started by Therin Hill

8 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home t…

Started by Margaret Tate

9 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Rodeo Capital Recently Closed Transaction--Pensacola FL

$1,540,000 Rate Foreign National Purchase Loan Collateralized by 2 Stabilized Apartment Complexes in Pensacola FloridaDEAL HIGHLIGHTS:*St…

Started by Marc Rabkin

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Sports Complex

I recently returned from a trip to VA Beach, VA to visit an unfinished Sports Complex 60% complete and an as is appraisal of $21 Million. T…

Started by Howard Weldon

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Coskun Erdem

Private funding in place for Oil & Gas projects

I work with a group of sophisticated private investors who are aggressively seeking viable oil & gas projects to fund. I’m seeking proj…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Nov 8, 2013

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

3 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Bernard Robertson/Broker/Owner

Need Funding for Orlando/ Kissimmee 4BD/ 2.5Ba Flip

Hello:     In the process of being accepted by the bank for a great property in the Brighton Lakes community, Zip-Code 34746.     Paid $145…

Started by Frank Mediate

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Stanislav Golovatiuk

Vacant Lot in Reunion Resort & Club, Florida 34747. 3 Award Winning Golf courses.

Purchasing a 35' x 140' Lot in the Reunion Resort and Club community for $93K. Need Funding for Resale in two months for $150K. Upscale SF…

Started by Frank Mediate

3 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Stanislav Golovatiuk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service