Request Funding (5,368)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need financing the INVESTMENT PROPOSAL the project of building an international health resort in the town of Saki Crimea. (Ukraine)

Dear Sirs, We need financing the INVESTMENT PROPOSAL the project of building an international health resort in the town of Saki Crimea. (Uk…

Started by Gennady Konstantinov

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

JV funding sought; 1031 exchanges

I have clients who  own free and clear commercial properties and multi-family land who are seeking JV partners to provide funds.  Up to 50%…

Started by George Fledzinskas

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for high return investment opportunities? We have projects large and small & we are looking for JV partner from any countries.

Hello Good Day. We have a real estate company (3G BUILDING TECHNOLOGY LTD). We are the registered company of Bangladesh Government & Co…

Started by Shekh Md. Faisal

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Private Money for Multifamily Acquisitions

”““We requesting Private Money for Multifamily Acquisitions of up to 200 units at 60 cents/dollar and Purchase Price up to $5,000,000 .The…

Started by Gervais Birangui

21 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Hotel Project

Servant's Hill Bed and Breakfast would like to purchase and develop 16 acres of land in the Fall Creek Community near the Bush Intercontine…

Started by Michelle Black

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

need construction loan for spec single family

looking for a lenders to fund the construction of sfr in FL, loan will be secured by first mortgage.  Will also consider jv. Lots will be e…

Started by Peter Abraham

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Need short term funding for a flip

Looking for an investor for joint venture opportunity.   Need $ 155,000.00 for 90 days. ARV will sell for $ 210,000 - $ 220,000 quickly   F…

Started by Tammy Copley

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding needed. Also willing to partner up.

I just had an offer accepted for a 4/BR 2/BA Ranch style home with attached carport and an in ground swimming pool. The ARV is $170,000.00.…

Started by Kevin M COles

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Need funding for TV Show project.

I have several TV show projects for the American Market (US). A prestigious production company in California would make the pilot for one o…

Started by Nilber

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Majix Market Center... Community Development Project

I'm Rodrick Benard of Majix Place, LLC write to interest you in our Community Development -Shovel Ready -Income Producing, Plaza of…

Started by Rodrick Benard

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service