Request Funding (3,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRIVATE FUNDING FOR PROJECTS OURSIDE OF THE U.S.A.

We have private funding/financing in place to fund projects outside of the U.S.A. The funding request must be for $10M and above. And the l…

Started by Edward Tuggle

11 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

Seed Financing Funding

I am getting funding requests for seed funding/financing. We don't have that type of funding in place at this point. I invite funding/finan…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All That Use This Site

I wish all of the people that use this web site a safe and happy Thanksgiving Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I reach out to all of you…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

San Antonio Property

Property under contract has a ARV of $160,000 looking for funding for purchase and rehab. Total Loan amount of $110,000. Residence is 2451s…

Started by Stanley Mays

0 Nov 18, 2012

Secured Loan against BG as collateral

I'm looking for a loan of 157 million $ funding a project in  Egypt   Project details:  Leading Egyptian and Gulf markets for first region…

Started by Mohamed Taha El-sawy

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

Short Term funding needed to purchase two duplexes in Western, PA

I am looking for short term financing to purchase and rehab two duplexes in Johnstown, PA.  I need $30k.  This amount would cover the purch…

Started by Art Jackson

0 Nov 17, 2012

Private Funding In Place For Viable Real Estate And Business Projects

Private funding in place to finance/funding projects from $75K and up to and beyond $500M. We offer many financing/financing options. We ar…

Started by Edward Tuggle

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

WANTED NOTE BUYERS THAT WILL BUY NEWLY CREATED COMMERCIAL NOTES

Wanted note buyers that will buy newly created commercial notes that range from a interest rate of 6% and above secured by real estate. Not…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 17, 2012

Private money lender or JV Partner neeed for business opportunity in Panama

PRIVATE LENDER OR JV PARTNER NEEDED   I want to buy an existing Hotel located in the Pearl Island Panama (Central America).  Hotel as 7 br/…

Started by MICHAELLE

0 Nov 16, 2012

Established California Full Service Property Management Company Seeks JV Real Estate Equity Investor Partnership

SUBA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, (SMS) was founded in 2006. We are a full-service property management company with a vision to profitably and eth…

Started by Janace S. Rivera

5 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Johne Edward

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service