Request Funding (4,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY; HOUSING DEVELOPMENT, RANGSIT, THAILAND

Rangsit is a city in Pathum Thani Province, a suburb of Bangkok. Pathum Thani is a fast developing area with high concentration of higher e…

Started by Marcus Sandberg

1 Nov 29
Reply by Floyzell Roach

Condo Project in Brooklyn looking for $3million Equity Invest

Buyer bought houses in Brooklyn with $1m & $1.4m 1st position loan, Needs $3.4m for construction, equity or 2nd loan Will pay 10% inte…

Started by Daniel Garfinkel

4 Nov 29
Reply by Floyzell Roach

need funding for liquor store purchase

I    am  looking  for   funding  for   liquor  store   purchase,  in  florida,  all  documents  are available, on the  business.  The  bu…

Started by steve touma

4 Nov 29
Reply by Floyzell Roach

Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

Looking for funding on a fix and flip in Cape Coral FL.  ARV of $149,000, Contract Price of $93,000, Rehab of $20,000.  Also looking for po…

Started by Mike Ciuffetelli

11 Nov 29
Reply by Floyzell Roach

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by Admin

41 Nov 27
Reply by Roberts Quinata Santiago

We Fund Fast Fix And Flip Loans,Commercial Real Estate Loans,Long-Term Rental Loans

We Fund Fast Real Estate Loans In All 50 States. There Are No Up Front Fees. To Apply,Principals E-Mail Your Loan Request And Executive Sum…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Nov 23

Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential…

Started by Admin

204 Nov 21
Reply by Nomis Management Inc.

TRUCKS, EQUIPMENT AND BUSINESS FINANCE AVAILABLE!!!

TRUCKS, EQUIPMENT AND BUSINESS FINANCE AVAILABLE!!! Hello Do you need financing for trucks, Trailers, Rvs and Campers? We can be able to he…

Started by Jeff keltner

0 Nov 21

Finance Capital Loan Funding 100%

Get the loan you need!! If you can afford to agree on my terms & conditions with the repayment detailing, Then i can offer you the amou…

Started by John A Hanson

0 Nov 21

Need $130,000 loan for new home construction

I need a loan for 20% of total cost (land + construction) for a custom home, should be in the $110,000 to $130,000 range. I'm open to all t…

Started by Rick Madson

8 Nov 19
Reply by John A Hanson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service