Request Funding (4,147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Primary Residence Flip

I have a primary residence with about $200,000 in equity.  I am taking a new position and need to move.  I need to purchase a house at my n…

Started by JIm Roemer

16 Apr 15
Reply by John A Hanson

45 million needed in Transactional Funding!

I have a deal in place that needs 45 million in transactional funding that can close quickly! If you provide transactional funding and want…

Started by Tom Wood

4 Apr 15
Reply by John A Hanson

Need $10k equity partner (or loan)

I need an equity partner for $10,000 to be able to close a $4.5m deal. I'm in contract for the purchase of a commercial, cash-flowing prope…

Started by Anke Hernandez

14 Apr 15
Reply by John A Hanson

Joint Venture Partner

I am a commercial real estate investor located in the United States, I want to establish a long term and profitable business relationship w…

Started by Dreams Do come True

5 Apr 15
Reply by Dreams Do come True

FUNDING PROGRAM OFFERED'' ALL STATES & INTERNATIONAL ALL INDUSTRIES SECURED BY...

''FUNDING PROGRAM OFFERED'' ALL STATES & INTERNATIONAL ALL INDUSTRIES SECURED BY SURETY BOND PREMIUM PURCHASE IN THE AMOUNT OF APPROVED…

Started by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

0 Apr 14

DIFFICULT LOANS

WE SPECIALIZE IN DIFFICULT LOANS, 100,000 MINIMUM. YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED WITH A NICHE LOAN. Niche-loans.com www.niche-loans.com info@niche…

Started by Harry Karll

0 Apr 14

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES 200,000 TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES Construction Loans for Residential and Commercial Developments Commercial Real Estate Mortgage…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Apr 13

Refiance funding desired on a MHP in Atwater CA

Seeking $750,000.00 to refinance a mobile home park. Park valued at $1,000,000.00. This loan will take out the hard money interest only len…

Started by Bradley N. Meyer

14 Apr 13
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

Funding for Detached SFR in Los Angeles County Rehab/flip

Possible Funder: Currently in a 45 day escrow and looking for 80 to 90% of $420,000 purchase price funding.  I would go conventional financ…

Started by Michael Gutierrez

10 Apr 13

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada The Real Estate Market is ver…

Started by Anthony Hasfal

4 Apr 13

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service