Request Funding (3,907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

unsecured loan

I need a personal unsecured loan that does not have an upfront fee.  I can provide pay stubs to verify my income.

Started by kimberly frock

0 on Wednesday

construction

Architectural engineering, also known as building engineering, is the application of engineering principles and technology to building desi…

Started by Jeff Elmer hoosier

1 on Tuesday
Reply by WKL David

We Lend $75K And Up Fast To Investors Nationwide

We Lend $75K And Up For Non-Owner Occupied 1-4 Family And Multi-Family Real Estate,Condos,Townhomes,Apartments,Mixed Use Properties. Princi…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Aug 12

Need short time small loan

I am in need of a short time personal loan in the amount of $5,000. I will be closing on the purchase of a commercial property end of this…

Started by Anke Hernandez

0 Aug 11

Urgently! Looking for A Private Investor to Purchase My Home

I am looking for a private investor to purchase my home and allow me a rent option or rent to own option. The bank already owns it and is w…

Started by Kris Olson

10 Aug 10
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential…

Started by Admin

191 Aug 10
Reply by Scott Michael Hoffmann

Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dolla…

Started by Admin

48 Aug 9
Reply by Cindra Ranieri

FUNDING NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

Are there any lenders that can do 100% funding for an international project? i have a project that is in need of 132 million euro for a mas…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

9 Aug 9
Reply by Tom Sheppard

Financing needed

We need a proof of funds for a commercial deal. Can you provide one? What is fastest time someone you have could do a cash purchase. Anyone…

Started by Carole L Singh

9 Aug 9
Reply by Tom Sheppard

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by Admin

37 Aug 9
Reply by Tom Sheppard

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service