Request Funding (3,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding for Detached SFR in Los Angeles County Rehab/flip

Possible Funder: Currently in a 45 day escrow and looking for 80 to 90% of $420,000 purchase price funding.  I would go conventional financ…

Started by Michael Gutierrez

4 Oct 9
Reply by William Matos

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS UP TO 15,000,000   NATIONWIDE Commercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartments, shopping cent…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Oct 9

Obtain A Fast Fix And Flip Line Of Credit Up To $1M

Fast Fix And Flip Lines Of Credit Are Available To Real Estate Investors With FICO Scores Above 650. To Apply,Principals E-Mail An Executiv…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

2 Oct 5
Reply by Sharon Askew Whitten

JV Partner Funding for Senior Living, Hotel and Multifamily Apartment Developments, Acquisitions and Recapitalization

I have a source that is seeking development, acquisitions investments and recapitalization in Senior Housing, Hotel and Multifamily commerc…

Started by Samuel Thomas

2 Oct 5
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

Looking for funding on a fix and flip in Cape Coral FL.  ARV of $149,000, Contract Price of $93,000, Rehab of $20,000.  Also looking for po…

Started by Mike Ciuffetelli

6 Oct 5

Primary Residence Flip

I have a primary residence with about $200,000 in equity.  I am taking a new position and need to move.  I need to purchase a house at my n…

Started by JIm Roemer

6 Oct 5

JV Partner Funding for Senior Living, Hotel and Multifamily Apartment Developments, Acquisitions and Recapitalization

I have a source that is seeking development, acquisitions investments and recapitalization in Senior Housing, Hotel and Multifamily commerc…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Oct 2

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Oct 2

Get Immediate Funding-No Collateral Needed-Apply Today

Get Funding Now. Click On The Following Link For Information And To Apply. http://www.davidallencapital.com/101913574

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Oct 1

100% funding for your fix and flip!

If you need 100% funding which includes the purchase, rehab and closing costs, just go to www.tjw-capital.com click on Funding Application…

Started by Tom Wood

0 Sep 30

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service