Request Funding (4,056)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Lender ( First Funding Of 2019 )

Contact me to get the loan you need. Loan funding up to $20M 7% Interest Rate. johnahanson@financecllc.com +1(929)450-7074 John Hanson

Started by John A Hanson

0 Jan 11

Primary Residence Flip

I have a primary residence with about $200,000 in equity.  I am taking a new position and need to move.  I need to purchase a house at my n…

Started by JIm Roemer

14 Jan 11
Reply by John A Hanson

Looking to refi. my duplex!

My corp. owns the duplex free & clear. Looking to refinance & take cash out.  Property value is $50,000.-  looking to borrow $30,00…

Started by Dale M. McCoy

8 Jan 11
Reply by John A Hanson

Hard Money Needed for Commercial Fishing Boat- Direct Lender Please!

Hello, My clients are seeking $200,000 to finish the customization of a commercial fishing boat and operations.  The port of call is in New…

Started by Craig Daley

7 Jan 11
Reply by John A Hanson

LIQUOR STORE FUNDING NEEDED URGENT

I  am seeking    funding for a  liquor  store  purchase  in  Florida,  i  am a  american  that  lives  in both  miami and  paris, as i plan…

Started by steve touma

2 Jan 11
Reply by John A Hanson

Refinance commercial mixed use Oakland CA

Looking to refinance - cash out - commercial mixed use.  This property is 19,500 square feet, 2 story mixed use building. First floor is co…

Started by Jamie with Equity Development

5 Jan 11
Reply by John A Hanson

Request for your loan here

Good Day, ARTI YATIRIM HOLDINGS A.S. (ARTI), is working on expanding its international portfolio Globally and financing projects We would b…

Started by Coskun Erdem

0 Jan 10

Land Entitlement Deals

Land Entitlement Deals seeking equity capital partner funding.  Please contact me at samcthomas45@gmail.com

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jan 9

Land Entitlement Deals

Land Entitlement Deals seeking equity capital partner funding.  Please contact me at samcthomas45@gmail.com

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jan 9

Get A Fix And Flip Line Of Credit Up To $1M-LTV Up To 90% Of Purchase Price And Up To 100% Of Renovation Costs

We Offer Fix Fast And Flip Lines Of Credit To Real Estate Investors. FICO Must Be Above 650. To Apply,Principals Only E-Mail An Executive S…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 Jan 9

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service