Real Estate (938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NOTES

Hello, this is Doug Iles and I started the TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING group a while ago.   I apologize for being away so long, but appreciate th…

Started by DOUGLAS L ILES

0 Dec 21, 2016

FUNDING AVAILABLE

Good day, We are diligently seeking for borrowers who are seeking for loans at RESOURCE FUNDING VILLE.In today’s fast-paced market, the as…

Started by ADAM GREEEN

0 Dec 21, 2016

Off Market Residential and Commercial Mortgage Notes Nationwide Needed

We have 3 of our major Cash Buyers of Residential and Commercial Mortgage Notes nationwide looking to buy immediately from direct reputable…

Started by Don Carter

1 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Loan For All

My name is Garrett Wyatt Diegel. I do almost all type of loans except payday. My loan offer starts from $20,000.00 to $500,000,000.00. If y…

Started by Garrett Wyatt Diegel

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Private Term Loan Program

Private term loan program for small business owners.Here are some of the details:1. Loan Amounts: $25,000 to $500,0002. Term 1, 2, 3, 4, an…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

low-rate CHRISTMAS Loan to celebrate the holidays

If you need Christmas loan help but have bad credit – or you’ve waited until the last minute to start your shopping, don’t panic. Lares Ent…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Business Cash Advance Consolidation Loans

✔Do You Have Multiple Business Cash Advances?✔We Can Consolidate Them Into One Payment!-----------------------WHAT WE OFFER:-$100K to $1M+…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Equipment Financing & Leasing Program

Need Equipment For Your Business? We Can Help!!$5000 - $50,000012 to 42 Month TermsOur program specializes in financing business essential…

Started by Richard Lares

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Off Market Denver and Ft.Collins Colo SFR Properties Available

I have one of my top direct sellers that are very strong and only deal in providing fresh off market properties,they have current fresh off…

Started by Don Carter

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Off Market 2nd Position NPNs Wanted Nationwide

We have 2 of of immediate Mortgage notes buyers that are seeking portfolios of off market 2nd position mortgage notes.One of the 2 buyers i…

Started by Don Carter

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service