Real Estate (949)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nevada Real Estate Financing Lending Options

Does your closing date ticks around and wish you had someone to help finance that deal? Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, Cash Out Refinance, Br…

Started by Arthur H. Berg

0 Jan 9, 2018

INVESTMENT PROPERTY OFFERING @ 11% annual ROI

I am pleased to present our latest offering of Grade "A" SFR Investment property with a stabilized annual ROI of 11%. Available to Accredit…

Started by Yvette Stephens

0 Jan 8, 2018

Join Us! Working within Puerto Rico’s rebuilding efforts

Working within Puerto Rico’s rebuilding efforts with 2018 expected to exceed One Billion Dollars We will be aliening our funding efforts wi…

Started by Paul Sheldon

0 Dec 30, 2017

Direct Great Solid Private Lender Nationwide

Below is my direct Private Lender and below is an overview of theirlending program:Here is my lenders overview:*Loan size:$350,000-$20MM+*C…

Started by Don Carter

0 Dec 10, 2017

Fix & Flip Funding Request

I have a HUD under contract and am in need of $ 77,220.00 to Fix & Flip this property. ARV IS 140,000.00  House is currently a 1700 sgf…

Started by Dr. Bill Richards

1 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Don Carter

Alternative Financing for NOO Investment Real Estate Properties

One of my top lenders has the below diverse loan program for NOO 1-4units and also for 5 or more units on investment properties andCommerci…

Started by Don Carter

0 Nov 13, 2017

Hard Money Loans and Construction financing

I have a fast and straightforward program for Hard Money and Construction loans Nationwide. Here are the basics: Loan amounts: 100,000 to…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Nov 13, 2017

Lines of Credit for US and Foreign National Clients

Here is a top source of mine that solely deals with providing Lines of Credit for direct principal borrowers and below is the overview of t…

Started by Don Carter

0 Nov 5, 2017

Looking for Short Term Funding for Fix and Flip

Hello, I am looking for short term funding for a Fix & Flip in Houston, TX area. Private or Hard money lender preferably 80-90% of ARV…

Started by Royce Willis

0 Oct 25, 2017

GET DISCOUNT FOR REAL ESTATE FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM DALLAH FINANCIAL SERVICES

Apply for all types of financial support you need, loan terms and conditions are available also investment contract are open Email me direc…

Started by Bil Bolivia

0 Oct 24, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service