Lending Page (2,564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attractive Terms for Refinance of Older Multi-family Properties

80% LTV 4% Interest Rate 10 year Term 30 year Am Non-recourse No Capital improvement Escrows Dave Hare hare.david.j@gmail.com 239-810-9247

Started by David Hare

0 Aug 9

NEW! Unsecured Lines of Credit and Working Capital Loans to Businesses and real estate companies

Unsecured Lines of Credit for Businesses and individual real estate investors up to 300,000 Fix and flip financing for real estate investo…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 6

REFINANCE YOUR 1 TO 4 UNIT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - CASH OUT, NO PROBLEM!

REFINANCE YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - CASH OUT IS NO PROBLEM! * Fully Amortizing 30-Year Loan for Non-Owner Occupied Rental Properties! *…

Started by Admin

3 Aug 6
Reply by Mike

NEW! Unsecured Business Lines of Credit and Construction Loans

Unsecured Lines of Credit for Businesses and individual real estate investors up to 300,000 Fix and flip financing for real estate investo…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 5

Domestic & International Commercial Real Estate Financing

Commercial Real Estate Financing:    $5M to $5B Hotels, Hotel/Resorts, Multi-Family, Assisted Living, Mixed Used, Office Buildings, R/Ener…

Started by Daniel O'Neil

0 Aug 4

Loan Offre

NEED FUNDING?? I'm an investor and a private lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Lowell, IN. I lend money to borrowers nationwide…

Started by Mike Jeffrey

2 Aug 3
Reply by Mike Jeffrey

Fix and Flip JV Program Program

BUY-FIX-FLIP�RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES NATIONWIDE NO CREDIT, LOANS, OR BANK QUALIFYING REQUIRED The Gist Group LLC works with a large Hedge…

Started by Arden Gist

4 Aug 3
Reply by vance hunter

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

1 Aug 3
Reply by vance hunter

do you need a loan?

Need a loan? We offer unsecured personal loans from $10000 to $100,000,000 for any purpose*. You do not have to be a homeowner, we offer lo…

Started by Noha Abdel

9 Aug 3
Reply by vance hunter

FINANCIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are somet…

Started by THE LENDING HOUSE INC,

1 Aug 3
Reply by vance hunter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service