Lending Page (2,505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRECT LENDER STATED INCOME PRODUCTS - CA ONLY

As a Direct Lender, I love to Network with you! >MORTGAGE BROKERS GET APPROVED WITH US AND FUND YOUR LOAN!!! >STATED INCOME LOAN FOR…

Started by Susan Hoang Best Finance Capital

0 Jun 14

DIRECT LENDER NON-PRIME PRODUCTS

As a Direct Lender, I love to Network with you! **SEE ATTACHED FLYER FOR MORE DETAILS!! NON-PRIME PRODUCTS ALT-A PRODUCTS: *True VOE - no 4…

Started by Susan Hoang Best Finance Capital

0 Jun 14

NEW! Unsecured Business Lines of Credit for business and real estate purposes 20,000 to 300,000

Open-ended Unsecured Business Line Of Credit up to 300K . The Credit Line has the option of increasing every 6 months for the entire amount…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jun 13

NEW! UNSECURED BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT 20,000 to 300,000

Open-ended Unsecured Business Line Of Credit up to 300K . The Credit Line has the option of increasing every 6 months for the entire amount…

0 Jun 13

NEW! Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 20,000 to 300,000

New unsecured business Lines of Credit  20,000 to 300,000   Please email loan request to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com  and our website…

0 Jun 13

Multifamily (5+ Units): Purchase, Refinance, Rehab & New Construction

Offering Multifamily Financing - No Upfront Fee. Programs For: Purchase Refinance (with or without cash-out) Rehab New Construction Loan…

Started by Doug Braxton

2 Jun 13
Reply by Doug Braxton

WE OFFER COMMERCIAL AND INVESTOR REAL ESTATE FUNDING IN 2-7 DAYS

Hello, I'm a private lender based in Broken Arrow OK My company is currently looking forward to lend money for any deals concerning income…

Started by Mark David Holden

1 Jun 13
Reply by Calvin Butler

Hard Money Real Estate Loans $100,000 to $5 Million

Up to 65% LTV Interest Only on Commercial properties and non-owner occupied homes across the Nation If you would like to purchase or refina…

Started by Admin

1 Jun 13
Reply by Calvin Butler

REFINANCE YOUR 1 TO 4 UNIT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - CASH OUT, NO PROBLEM!

REFINANCE YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - CASH OUT IS NO PROBLEM! * Fully Amortizing 30-Year Loan for Non-Owner Occupied Rental Properties! *…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 13
Reply by Calvin Butler

No Upfront Fees - Real Estate Private Lending Source

We currently offer good programs such as Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, Cash Out Refinance, Bridge Financing and others. We offer good rates…

Started by Steven Hall

1 Jun 13
Reply by Calvin Butler

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service