General (853)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loan offer

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individualindividuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Co…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Feb 1, 2016

FUNDING SOLUTION!!!

Looking for investment funding? Search no more!!! I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-op…

Started by Agnew Knox

0 Jan 28, 2016

LOOKING FOR JV PARTNER

Seasoned Realtor with over 10 years experience and now looking to invest in sfr and multi-units to fix and flip.  I need an sincere and hon…

Started by Michele Jefferson

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MyRENTEDroom

Direct Funding!!!

I'm Agnew Knox, I work with Old Phokes Homes, LLC. We offer Private Financing & Hard Money Loans for Individuals, Flips, Acquisition, B…

Started by Agnew Knox

0 Jan 14, 2016

COMMERCIAL, CONSTRUCTION, AND BUSINESS FUNDING AVAILABLE NOW: REAL ESTATE, AND RAW LAND FUNDING NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE

I am Benson Hamzar, a private lender in California with funds available from $5,000.00 up to $500,000.00 at the interest rate of 5% for Per…

Started by David Horn

0 Jan 13, 2016

Financing

Hi Everyone. My name is Stelios Dimakos and I am here to provide financial assistance to anyone in need of Loan. I lend between $10,000.00…

0 Jan 11, 2016

NEW YEAR LOAN

Hi Everyone. My name is Stelios Dimakos and I am here to provide financial assistance to anyone in need of Loan. I lend between $10,000.00…

0 Jan 1, 2016

FUNDING

Hello,  Are you into real estate deals or contract and you have limited time to complete the assign business to you. Come apply for extract…

Started by Michael Thomas

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Puru Amin

PRIVATE LOAN OFFER.

Are you honestly interested in receiving loan from a private lender, Search no more as Earl Financial Services-EFS is willing to offer you…

Started by David Horn

0 Dec 30, 2015

REAL ESTATE LOAN PROPOSAL

Hello,    Are you in need of a loan to pay your bills , solve family issue, improve your business attainment ?  Apply for suitable loan at…

Started by Michael Thomas

0 Dec 29, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service